Managers: Heed the Rules of Employee Engagement
The Gallup Management Journal's semi-annual Employee Engagement Index reports that 54% of employees are not engaged, and 17% are actively disengaged at work and only 29% are actively engaged. According to another Gallup Management Journal article, managers can influence employees' most basic needs by setting clear expectations and providing needed resources. Managers can also energize their employees through leading by example and by embracing these 10 Rules for Employee Engagement... Full Article
Writing the Lead: Tips and Tricks to Make your Press Release Lead Stand Out
Writing a lead has one purpose: to grab both the reporter’s and the readers’ attention. It should provide everything the reporter needs to know about the story while attracting the readers’ attention. So, how do you know what to put in the lead and what to leave out? Full Article
Make the Most of your Social Networking Time
Regardless of what you call it… Social Networking, Tweeting, Posting…. social media as a major form of communication is exploding. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Plaxo, etc. are now the easiest ways to interact with people in your region, country, and all over the world.
What Word Goes Where- Clarifying Common Word Confusions
It seems elementary, knowing the difference between there and their or you’re and your; however, you would be surprised with how many times I find myself confused when it comes to choosing “that” or “which,” so I can imagine fellow writers sometimes find themselves in the same predicament. Full Article
• MAC4 develops JSC video Viewpoints, leadership and business views on business operations, processes and achievements for Janssen Supply Chain’s portal.
• MAC4 provides communications planning, strategy and execution support for the Fast Track for Innovation Program, a new JSC employee idea and innovation program.
• Working with JSC’s Office of Strategy and Transformation, MAC4 provides communication support for their Stage 2 transformation.
• MAC4 manages Crompco’s tradeshow presence, advertising and media exposure for the 2011 NACS show in Chicago.
• KHR Solutions and MAC4 collaborate to launch fall issue of KHR e-news.
• MAC4 develops collateral and stationary for North Park Services recent growth.